There is no doubt that you have often heard about the many benefits of drinking water, such as its importance in hydrating your system, it’s aid in supplying your system with the nutrients that it needs at a faster rate, and the ability to create saliva as well as simply hydrating your system because your body naturally holds a lot of water, 60% of our system is water.
One thing that may not be common knowledge to many people is how drinking warm water with lemon can benefit your system and supply you with many benefits. Today’s post will be talking about the benefits of drinking warm lemon water and the top 10 ways to improve your health with this little secret.
What are the benefits of drinking warm water?
The benefits of drinking warm water are many and few people really take the time to drink water necessary in one day to actually benefit their system and do their body good. Drinking water every day is essential for a healthy body and a healthy lifestyle.
One key point that many health-conscious people follow every day is they start the day out with a glass of water. When a person thinks about drinking water, their natural tendency is to drink it cold, right?
But there are many health benefits to drinking warm water every day, which you can also add lemon juice for taste. Drinking warm water will not necessarily go well with your taste buds, but there are many benefits to drinking warm lemon water which we will talk about in this post.
- Drinking warm water will improve your digestion because it will stimulate the digestive gland to function more properly and it helps to break down the food in your stomach so that your digestive system will not have to work nearly as hard and it also uses less energy for your digestion process.
- Drinking warm lemon water can also soothe a sore throat,
- Another benefit to drinking warm water is it will help in treating nasal congestion which will bring instant relief when you are suffering from congestion.
- Drinking warm water will relieve constipation which occurs from a lack of water in your intestines which will cause stools to turn hard and make them difficult to pass.
- Warm water will raise your internal body temperature which in turn will relax your body and soothe your nerves and will help you to sleep.
- Warm water will also help with slowing down aging due to dry and aging skin. There are toxins and impurities in the body and these toxins will contribute to premature aging and other various health problems, but drinking warm lemon water will help to slow down this process.
- Drinking warm water will help to improve blood circulation because the body naturally has to deliver oxygen and nutrients to other organs, and this is delivered through the blood system, drinking plenty of warm water every day will help to improve this circulation.
- Drinking warm water will help with alleviating menstrual cramps.
- Warm water will help with shedding excess pounds, warm water will help with increasing your core body temperature which in turn will increase your metabolic rate. An increase in the metabolism rate will help your body with burning more calories at a more efficient rate.
- Drinking warm water will also help with detoxifying your body, and will also cleanse your system by flushing out harmful toxins. Your body temperature will rise when you drink warm water and this will cause you to sweat and then cool down, this sweating helps flush toxins out of your body.
How can warm water benefit your system?
As we have covered above, there are many great points which warm water will help with benefiting your system. Drinking plenty of water every day is a good habit to get into, but as you can see there are many great benefits to drinking warm water every day.
The benefits of drinking warm water can range from detoxifying your system, improving your digestion and blood circulation as well as relieving constipation.
Drinking warm water every day will also relieve arthritis pain, and slow your aging process. Warm water can maintain healthy skin, relieve cough, aid in weight loss and improves your overall health as well as improving the health of your hair.
Is there a best time of the day to consume warm water with lemon?
Drink warm water before workouts and after meals. Try not to drink warm water after exercise, because your body temperature is already raised.
You should also make it a point to drink water when consuming food because cold water draws energy from your digestion to increase the temperature.
Drink warm water during any higher temperatures and while you may be experiencing discomfort from diarrhea or vomiting so that you can maintain hydration.
Here’s to your health
So the next time that you are feeling thirsty, especially when first getting up in the morning, before and after meals, before workouts and before you go to bed at night, you should make it a point to drink warm water.
Instead of drinking sugary soda drinks and high energy sports drinks, you should be fueling your system with fluids that are going to be doing your body, brain and overall system some benefit, you will thank yourself later.
As you can see, there are many benefits of drinking water, but the benefits are even better when you drink warm water with lemon. So the next time you fill your glass before meal time, or before your workout, you should make it a point to sip some hot water with lemon to enhance your health and performance.
Our health should be of great importance to us, what we put into our bodies will affect our health and performance and our happiness further down the road. On hot days it can be tempting to replenish our thirst with a cold beverage, or more importantly, cold water.
But it can be very advantageous for our health to sip on some hot water as I have covered the many benefits of drinking warm water in today’s post.
To go along with the many health advantages of warm water, it can be a good idea to supplement your system for better results. You can take a look at some great supplementation products when you click on this link.